Leaving Harold Camping? (Parody of Leaving on a Jetplane by John Denver)

It's past 6:00 PM (Philippine Time-zone). What excuse has Harold this time?



Verse 1:You're so bad at math, still you had a go
You guaranteed 'bout the signs and sores
I hate to break you up, but hey, you lied
Coz the dawn will break for next early morn
The facts are saying, "You're worthy of scorn."
"God's Word you've grossly misapplied."

Chorus 1:
You teased me and sighed for me
Hell is what you said of me
Told me that the Bible tells me so
Are you leaving Harold Camping?
Don't know when Christ will act again
No, wait, it's late you know

Verse 2:
There's so many times you've said about
The ending times you'll rise from ground
Then claim your counts swayed, don't mean a thing
Every place I know, they'll think of you
Everyone who had believed in you
When they come back, please bring their wasted things

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Verse 3:
Now the time has come to see you
One more time: prophecy's goofed
Close your eyes, time for you to pray
Think about the days to come
When they should not believe you now
It's now the time you won't have to claim

Chorus 2:
So hear me unbiasedly
Tell me exegetically
Show me what did Peter tell me so
Coz I'm reading God's Word in plain
How Noah talked with God back then
No way! This day is slow

Coz believe me, Harold Camping
Don't show till Christ is back again
Don't say "I always know"