Waiting Faithfully (Parody of "Qing Fei De Yi" by Harlem Yu)

Verse 1:
Out of my own curiosity
Is she really there for me?
Sigh, am I ready?
Does she exist?
May that be true

We'll need, first, so much preparation to grow
Spend the whole time to be godly
Need disicpline;
Maturity
And to find what waiting's worth, we shall see
For I know

Chorus 1:
His power makes me wait patiently
For the one He has prepared for me
Never rushing, never complaining
I will make sure that the time is by Him

His power makes her wait patiently
Yes, she's also waiting out for me
Surely, while that day can't fully be seen
I shall praise and worship faithfully

Verse 2:
Oh what wonder and mystery
In that wedding day shall be
Exchanging vows and rings
One flesh we'll be
That's one, not two

A relationship that God 's pleased to bestow
Show what man and woman should be
What happens then
May prove to be
Far from perfect but it shows that we're weak
Without God

Chorus 2:
His power makes me wait patiently
For the one He has designed for me
I will know how she'll submit to me
I will then show how Christ loves when I lead
His power makes her wait patiently
Yes, she's also hoping to meet me
While we're still young until we'll get to see
I shall praise and worship faithfully
=Instrumental Break=

Should my faith weaken
When this waiting will hurt badly
Much of the shock and pain will be
Just temporary, I will still sing
For my Lord

Chorus 3:
This is a shadow of what shall be
Of the One Who planned to take His queen
That the marriage here is to reveal
How much Jesus loves, and church's beauty

That kind of marriage is heavenly
Even fellow Christians wait to see
Such a vision there but while I'm still here
I shall praise and worship faithfully
And shall taste and savor His glory