Gotta Preach 'Em All (Paul, Come On) [Parody of "Gotta Catch 'Em All (Pokemon)"]

Note: This parody wasn't meant to be finished, and for good reason: The chorus is very extra-biblical, and chronologically contrary.
However, I'm posting this as a reminder of how immature my knowledge in the faith was.

Verse 1:
I went to be the very best

Like no Jew ever was

The Christians were a real pest

To drain them out's my cause



I have traveled Damascus path

Surged with blinding light

He spoke, in turn, then the Lord said

“You persecute me, why?”


Chorus:

Paul, come on! Gotta preach 'em all

To Jews and Greeks

I've chosen you, best believe!

Paul, come on! Go, you have been sent

To a world that must repent



Paul, come on! Gotta preach 'em all

The Gospel's truth

Have courage coz I'll use you

To preach me, now I'll teach you

Paul, come on!

Gotta preach 'em all!

Gotta preach 'em all!


Yeah!

Verse 2:

Every challenger of the Way

Encouraged, I have faced

I am battered for His name

Proclaimed His rightful place



God changed me, you too be might

You've no greater sin

At this time I've to remind

The first time I'm redeemed


[Repeat Chorus]

= Instrumental Break =

[Repeat Chorus]
Gotta preach 'em all. Paul, come on!