I Was Always Saying "God Why?" (Parody of "Someone's Always Saying Goodbye" by Allona)

Note: The lyrics were made to fit Morisette's rendition, but the rhythm blends better with Allona's.
Verse 1:
Why do people hope in God
When they end up crying
While the vilest walk away with their sins
And God's Law – they're breaking

Why does God let sinners curse all day long
While the saints get nigh despite holding on
Why is gladness for the faithless
Things that I don't get

Chorus 1:
I was always saying “God, why
Do believers' lives get so dire
While the cold-hearteds' have it so easy

And with all these questions inside
My belief just strived to survive
Trying hard to defend that with God I'll be fine

Verse 2:
I could never really grasp such a test
By You (Oh how depressing too)
But in Your house I have seen in the end
When You come to prune

Every hidden sin they've done in the night
On the Throne will be revealed in plain sight
In that Day they'll be naked with their deeds
Displayed, and they won't stand

Chorus 2:
I was always saying “God why
You let sinners live in this life?”
When He shows both He patience and mercy

When the evils will be expired
The repentant hearts will survive
And His justice will reign and will last for all time

Chorus 3:
I was always saying “God why
Do believers live just to die?”
When the Lord says to bear the cross daily

And this all is in His desire
That His sheep be stuck for a time
Praying hard while they're not being eaten alive

Chorus 4:
I was always saying “God why
Don't we get the things that we like?”
When it's all based on His mind that's holy

And His will is always alright
And His mind is higher than mine
Though it's hard I'll depend on His purpose in life

It's the sov'reign One's power that wins and not mine